Job Title: Sous Chef
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
At The Merry Fiddlers we offer meals of excellent quality and take great pride in our delicious food. The key to our success is simple: providing quality, consistent food that taste great every single time. We pride ourselves on serving the finest dishes in Epping using classic French and English techniques with a modern twist.
Reason for Role:
Our customer base has continued to grow, and therefore roles have opened for Chefs to join our talented kitchen team.
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes and preparing high-quality dishes and working in a team with other members of staff in our kitchen. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations.
Ultimately, you'll prepare and deliver a complete menu that delights our guests.
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Assist other chefs if needed
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Other tasks will apply
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Chef, Sous Chef, Commis Chef, Chef Assistant, Catering Assistant, Caterer, Support Caterer, Catering Support, Canteen, Canteen Attendant, Catering Officer may also be considered for this role.