Were looking for an ATM Operations Manager to join us in Prague.
You will have overall responsibility for the operational management and performance of the European ATM estate, including management and performance of the switching platforms within this region.
What will you be doing?
- To be the subject matter expert for ATMs in region & have a regular dialogue with the central GAP team to ensure operation within the lines of best practice
- Embed ATMs within the region as an alternative to stores
- Manage operational performance of the ATM / Self Service estate
- Work with the Czech helpdesk to ensure optimum ATM uptime
- Manage ATM suppliers in the region
- Deliver strategic ATM / Self Service initiatives within the region
- Cost manage ATM estates in regions& ensure ATM operational model is as cost effective as possible
- Manage Compliance / Risk for the ATM estates in the regions
- Ensure all risks surrounding the estate are known and communicated
- Complete financial Analysis – Cost Analysis, revenue generation and assessment of trends and strategy for ATMs in region
- Identify revenue opportunities through placement of ATMs at key locations in region
- Support the local business development teams from an ATM perspective when it comes to tendering for new / existing business
- Manage loss making ATMs in region
- Work with the GAP operations team to plan installs / removals, and ensure that these are implemented into BAU with minimum risk
- Ensure that local marketing for ATMs is locally nuanced in line with global standards
Who are you?
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to apply solid commercial judgment
- The ability to analyse issues, develop solutions and influence key decisions
- Strong relationship building / development skills (internal and external)
- Ability to balance risk with reward
- Results / target oriented
- Experience in leading change
- Experience managing operations
At Travelex we are focused on making our customers’ and partners lives simpler, more engaging and hassle free. Travelex is the World’s largest foreign exchange bureau, with Retail and Travelex is on a mission to transform itself into a leading FinTech organisation through the development of a number of digital-first, greenfield products and services. Youll be working like a start-up with the financial stability and expertise of a business in operation for over 40 years.We have over 9000 employees globally and are continuing to expand our business, so now is a very exciting time to be joining a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be welcomed into a high-performing team and as part of our deal, we offer a competitive package, a company culture of change and continuous improvement, a challenging and rewarding work environment with a genuine opportunity to develop – all in exchange for your commitment to great performance and going beyond for our customers, our colleagues, and for Travelex.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.