We are currently looking for an AMAZING DENTAL RECRUITER TO JOIN OUR NEW OFFICE OPENING SOON IN THE DFW AREA!!
The dental recruiter position is responsible for interviewing and scheduling interviews with hiring managers/same day assignment . This position deals with high volume recruiting and will assist at times, with strategic recruiting. This position is located in our Dallas office.
The recruiter must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all field position and some clerical, a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as a knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Processes job requisitions using Applicant Pro.
- Coordinates with the hiring manager(s) to determine the best recruiting process for the position(s).
- Acts as liaison with area employment agencies and advertising agencies.
- Screens and interviews applicants via phone.
- Completes request for employee information and inquires
- Additional Duties as assigned
High school Diploma/ GED
Computer literacy- Word, Excel, Google Drive
Excellent written/verbal communication
Detail oriented and organized
Some Dental Background
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace
Learn more about us at #removed#
Role: Dental Recriter
Apply for this job now.