At Lutes Heating & Air Conditioning we believe in doing what’s right for our customers and our employees. We offer the stability of working for a national industry leader but we also treat our people like family. Our team is made up of the very best, and we provide ongoing training, support, and opportunities for unlimited professional growth.
As a member of our team, you will install heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration equipment as well as accessories. 2+ years’ install experience is needed with a strong focus on customer service and a commitment to integrity.
The qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent, good communication skills, and mechanical aptitude. Team work is a priority and installers must be willing to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night, and weekend hours.
Lutes is proud to offer competitive benefits which include medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid holidays; world-class training; and long-term career opportunities.
Join the Lutes Heating & Air and realize your full potential.
Lutes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Installation of gas and electric furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps
- Installation of Air-Handlers, Boilers and package units
- Assemble and install duct work, frequently work overhead using power tools and work off ladders and lifts
- Able to work in crawl spaces and attics
- Ability to communicate well, with team members and customers
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles
- Experience making repair and replace decisions
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Complete all forms and paperwork in a neat, timely and thorough manner
- Ensure company property, vehicles and tools are being used and maintained properly
Lutes Heating & Air Conditioning, INC. is a busy, well established locally owned and operated mechanical contracting company that has been in business since 1980. We are a Granger-based company that has the privilege to service our residential and commercial customers and surrounding local areas.
Lutes Heating & Air Conditioning, INC. is growing rapidly. This has been possible by maintaining and showing great workmanship and professionalism to our customers.
Role: HVAC Lead Installer
Apply for this job now.