- To assist in the admin duties in the day to day running of the team
- To support the practice with daily business functions
- To request and collate ceding scheme information from third party providers
- To upload information onto computer systems
- To maintain daily postal requirements
- To be the first point of contact for client/provider queries
- To process financial/business documentation and forms
- To work within a regulated environment
- To be the first point of contact for clients/providers queries, resolving efficiently or referring to correct area
- To effectively record day to day actions on appropriate system
- To perform postal duties including scanning sensitive data
- To process information requests
- To collate information using checklists to establish full receipt
- To process client actions ie: withdrawals, change of address
- To help maintain client relationships ie: writing and posting birthday cards, assisting with mail merges
Qualities and skills
- The ability to balance conflicting demands in a calm and friendly manner.
- Technical knowledge
- basic knowledge of pension and investment products
- Ability to work professionally and follow practice etiquette
- Adaptable to meet practice requirements
- An ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to accurately transpose information
- Financial industry knowledge
- Experience in setting up and maintaining systems, processes and procedures.
- Up to date knowledge of regulation and legislation.
- Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Role: Financial Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, West Yorkshire
Apply for this job now.