COMPANY: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £40000 - £60000 per annum
Real Estate Litigation Solicitor
An exciting opportunity for a newly qualified or associate level solicitor to join a global litigation team at a top tier firm.
The firm is a full service law practice, acting for the public and private sector internationally, providing legal advice across its company commercial, human resources, litigation and dispute management and real estate practices. With 69 offices across 34 countries worldwide, this is one of the largest law firms in the world.
The successful candidate will join the Real Estate Litigation team in either the Manchester or Leeds office. They will have their own case load with support and supervision by senior team members and will be involved in the following:
- Providing support on property related problems for a range of clients including occupiers, investors, developers, financial institutions and government agencies.
- Building close relationships with all clients
- Participating in marketing and business development activities.
- Law degree (or equivalent)
- 0-5 years' PQE in real estate litigation
- Strong technical skills and excellent academic qualifications
- Exceptional organisation skills as well as your high attention to detail
- Provide a first rate client service both internally and externally
- Be a team player - working with colleagues in different offices
- Be client focused
- A good communicator with a strong practical approach to your workload
- A commitment of delivering quality service is essential
- Ability to juggle the demands of a heavy workload
The firm are offering a very competitive salary defendant on experience, a strong commitment to progression and an excellent benefits package.
Ready to apply?
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Rebecca on 0161 214 6117 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.