Vision For Education are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated ASC Teacher, to deliver the SEND curriculum to students with a diagnosis of Autism. There are opportunities in several in SEND school settings across Greater Manchester for people seeking short-term, long-term, permanent positions.
The desired ASC Teacher will be working with small classes of pupils, working with smaller class sizes means that you will be able to focus on creating a learning experience that provides students the opportunity to achieve their full potential. in a learning environment that meets the individual needs of the pupils.
We have vacancies in a number of SEND schools for the right ASC Teacher, some of which specialise in either primary or secondary age groups, and others which are from ages 4-19.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this ASC Teacher position are:
- Holding a relevant teaching qualification
- Have a genuine desire to work with pupils with complex learning difficulties.
- Have a passion for teaching and planning and delivering inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer:
As an ASC Teachers and valued employee, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online Educare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an ASC Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education, please contact our Manchester team on 0161 641 3743.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.