Help at Home is hiring Home Care Aides in your community TODAY!
$500 hiring bonuses for all new Home Care Aides - COVID Relief Bonus!
Apply today online or in person – interview Monday through Thursday 10am to 3pm at 800 Roosevelt Rd Building E, Suite 102, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Start your career with the nation’s leading provider of in-home support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your community.
Why should you join Help at Home?
- Flexible scheduling
- $14 per hour and cash incentives/hiring bonuses
- No experience required
- Amazing benefits – health care, hazard pay, time off, and cash bonuses
- Meaningful work with seniors who need your help
- Industry leader with a 40+ year history in a high-demand field
We are hiring now in your community – join our team and build your career in a high-demand industry.
As a Home Care Aide, you’ll work 1:1 with your clients inside their homes, and support them with the following types of activities:
- Light housekeeping including organizing, laundry and basic cleaning
- Personal activities like dressing and grooming, and assisting with meals
- Running errands and grocery shopping or accompanying your client to appointments
Apply online or in-person and become a Help at Home Hero TODAY!
- Access to reliable transportation
- High school diploma or GED, or 1-2 years experience as a caregiver
Caregivers must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location so please ask for complete details at your interview.
*Hiring bonus eligibility is based on remaining an active employee for at least 30 days following the first shift, with at least 40 hours worked. Bonuses will be paid within 30 days of reaching eligibility. New caregivers as well as previous caregivers who have not worked for Help at Home since prior to 1/1/2021 will be eligible for the bonus. Caregivers who are transferring from an organization within the Help at Home, LLC portfolio of companies are not eligible to receive the bonus. Q3Bonus