Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £29,999, £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,999, £50,000 - £59,999
We are seeking a Support Team Member to support the Thomson One Platform. Hands-on support. Fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will work directly with all groups within our Wealth division to achieve and deliver the best service for our client base all while improving your excellent organizational and collaboration skills. You will be part of a successful multi-skilled support team to maintain Refinitiv's Wealth Applications our reputation for reliability to the world's largest professional wealth management community.About the role
The crucial responsibilities of the Support Team are:
The required skills are:
- Accountability for identifying and mitigating risks to service delivery, proactively addressing, and resolving issues before they impact service levels.
- Lead regular problem analysis meetings with all parties involved in the delivery of application services to the client.
- Follow all established processes and procedures for both development and maintenance work.
- Raise issues and seeking advice from development teams/3rd Parties on sophisticated issues or problems in a timely manner.
- Facilitate timely and effective remediation for all issues.
- Collaborate closely with Development & Product Engineering Teams to resolve any queries they may have related to trading behavior by Clients.
- Lead assigned projects that will improve operational efficiency.
- Be prepared to work Early/Late/Night and weekend shifts when required by business needs, as well as be on-call to provide 3rd Level Application Support.
We care about benefits too.
- Proven experience supporting sophisticated global applications.
- Solid understanding of 3-tier architecture, and solving problem on the same.
- Good Windows Server Support (Win servers 2008,2012 & 2019 O/S etc) support
- Experience supporting Nolio and other Release Automation
- PowerShell, Python, Unix Shell script, Java Script etc.
- Good understanding of Microsoft SQL
- Excellent problem-solving skills across a wide variety of technologies and fields.
- Experience in supporting cloud (AWS) application
- Proficiency in both verbal and in writing skills with customers and colleagues at all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets.
We support our colleagues' wellbeing with inclusive benefits. So that's support for physical, financial, mental and environmental health, paid time off to volunteer, consumer discounts & savings and so much more. All of which are tailored to your needs and may vary by location. For more details talk to your recruiter.
Our fast paced and supportive environment is only possible due to determined, autonomous problem solvers who love our high performance culture. And as a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. So we seek hardworking, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Refinitiv makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us to request an accommodation. A full list of our office locations and contact information can be found at: Refinitiv Office Locations .
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.
Role: Senior Application Support Engineer
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Brookfield, NY, NY
Apply for this job now.