September 2020 start
Are you a PE/Sports and Exercise Graduate looking to start a career in teaching?
Do you hold or are predicted a 2:1 degree or above in PE/Sports and Exercise?
Are you looking for full-time, permanent work in a Secondary School near you?
If so then our Future Teacher Programme is the right way to kick-start your career in education, as an entry level job in education for you!
- Join our 'Future Teacher' programme
- Ideal job to gain valuable classroom experience before starting teacher training
- Exclusive access to teacher training CPD courses to further develop your career
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated PE/Sports and Exercise Graduate who has a good academic record and a 2:1 or above in their degree and a desire to be a PE Teacher. I am seeking a PE/Sports and Exercise Graduate who is able to keep a happy, approachable demeanour that students will take to and form positive teacher/pupil relationships. You will possess a genuine passion to succeed and a focus on becoming a PE Teacher.
In this Graduate Teaching post you will be supporting teachers within the department that matches your skills, experiences, and qualifications. You will be working closely with the pupils on a 1:1 basis, small groups and also full classes and designing specific intervention sessions in small groups. As well as that, you will have the opportunity of working in other departments and get a full understanding of what it means working in a school.
Our Future Teacher Programme offers:
- Voluntary Online Learning - You will have access to our CPD academy, including six free support packs with content aligned to Teacher Standards and Early Career Framework. This is not mandatory in order to complete the future teachers programme, but would be useful with your professional and personal development. The specially-developed packs include useful documents and resources to support your role, reading materials and a badge upon completion of each pack!
- A placement within a school for a minimum of one-term
- Great rates of pay
- A mentor at the school, to support you through the programme as well as our specialist consultants here at Teaching Personnel
- The opportunity to plan lessons, shadow and observe teachers
- Work in large classes, small groups and 1:1
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV by following the link on this page.