Night Manager - The Ned, New Opening
POSITION: Night ManagerREPORTING TO: Front office ManagerROLE BASED: The Ned, Poultry, LondonHotel Overview
Originally a bank, the Grade-1 listed building has been developed and restored to hold 252 hotel bedrooms, twelve restaurants and bars, a member's club, a gym, Cowshed spa and two swimming pools, as well as six dedicated event spaces.The Role
The role is to assist the Front of House Manager in administering front office operations and specifically the concierge staff on a daily basis. Position directs and works with managers and employees to carry out procedures ensuring an efficient arrival and departure process and an exceptional stay by enhancing the guest experience through the concierge team. Ensures guest and employee satisfaction and maximizes the financial performance of the department.What are we looking for:
To successfully fulfil this role you will have current or previous hotel experience as a Reception Manager or Assistant Front Office with a minimum of 2 years in a busy, high-end property in London. You will also have:
- Exceptional English communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Have a genuine love for hospitality and for assisting guests
- Have a positive and patient attitude
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Pro-active and reliable
- Resolving guest challenges in a timely manner by conducting thorough research of the situation and applying the most effective resolution.
- Great customer service skills with an engaging, memorable personality
- Quick problem solving skills
- Consistently monitoring all activity throughout the hotel on the overnight - walking all guest floors, public areas and back of house areas.
- Reliably able to deliver the very highest of standards to ensure every guest has an experience that exceeds their expectation
- The ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment
- IT skills including experience of using Opera PMS or similar operating system
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Have strong organisational and administration skills with close attention to detail
- Execute all items on the Duty Manager's and/or Guest Relations checklist
- One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to work scheme
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Annual staff events
- Discounted rates at The Ned
- Fantastic career growth opportunities.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
See descriptionRole: Night Manager, The Ned - New Opening (Night Manager) Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.