We are seeking a Driver & Job Coach (Substitute) to join our team! You will drive our clients to and from job-site. Whereas our Job Coach performs custodial duties with disabled clients at assigned contracts. The hours may vary, due to fill-in status. This may lead to 20-40 hours within a given week, based on knowledge and capability.
- Pickup & Drop off Clients from locations in a timely manner
- Load and unload vehicle
- Inspect and monitor vehicle for safety issues or maintenance requirements
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Train and assist assigned disabled clients in the day-to-day functions of custodial work
- Assist clients in reaching performance goals
- Maintain records of attendance and performance tracking
- strong communication with management on client overall performance and behavior
- Maintain and safeguard all client issues and behaviors from non-management, or co-workers
- Experience in driving large capacity vans, janitorial or other related fields
- California Drivers License
- Clean driving record (H6 Report DMV)
- Ability to handle physical workload
Role: Janitor (Job Coach) and Substitute Driver
Apply for this job now.