Longship is a third-party logistics company specializing in over the road truckloads of fresh, frozen, and dry shipments. We excel in providing excellent customer service by guaranteeing our clients that their product will be transported in a safe and timely manner. We are currently hiring for the position of Account Executive.
Our Account Executives are highly motivated, goal oriented and strong communicators who succeed in a fast-paced environment. They set and maintain high standards of service and reliability and we take pride in their contributions. As such, we are committed to recruiting, training and retaining intelligent and tenacious individuals.
· Prospect and develop strong professional relationships—via phone, e-mails and outside sales visits— to sell freight transportation brokerage services.
· Provide full cycle customer service from contract to delivery
· Understand the customers’ shipping needs, negotiate rates, contact carriers/trucking companies to find the most efficient shipping option, provide order tracking and delivery confirmation.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain the flow of business information with a sense of urgency.
· Contacting customers daily to not only generate revenue but maintain the relationship.
· Responsible for identifying sales opportunities and closing sales.
· Entrepreneurial sales approach, no set territories.
· Must be okay with cold calling (70+ call per day until book of business is established)
· Aptitude and appreciation for selling in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills and follow-thru abilities.
· Strong work ethic with a team mentality
What we offer you
· Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
· Simple IRA contribution with great company matching.
· Paid Time Off and paid holidays.
· Uncapped commissions paid bi-weekly.
Role: Account Executive/Sales
Apply for this job now.