Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 1 year
If you're an innovative thought leader who wants to use modern, open technologies and frameworks to develop products that positively impact people, then join our team and let's build something great together. Right now, our hiring team is in pursuit of a Sr. Marketing Designer who will work with our Strategic Engagement Team to design solutions that engage our customers while promoting best-in-class experiences. This role will work with business, technical, and product leads to understand the business vision, objectives and transformation plans to help identify opportunities for competitive advantage.
You could be a great fit for this role if you are:
- An Experience Innovator: Responsible for conceptualizing, designing and creating digital designs that ensure the success of web marketing, digital channels and merchandising programs.
- A Visual Craftsman: Responsible for developing strategic designs and quick-turn graphic needs for original web graphics including web pages, banners, landing pages and micro-sites, branding and themes for incremental marketing programs, campaigns, promotional digital collateral, content-driven emails, personalization and email templates
- A Customer Advocate: You will help identify user research needs and participate in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing. Optimize the usability and revenue potential of the web site by supporting research, analytics and usability testing; work with stakeholders to address opportunities within the user interface, customer experience and marketing engagement flow
- A Key Influencer: Work with engagement managers to implement an engaging, interactive online experience, according to creative design specifications. Responsible for brainstorming creative concepts with business stakeholders, developing original design concepts, executing designs based on established style guides, leading visual design presentations and developing design specifications for production.
- A Big-Picture Strategist: Establish user interface/design guidelines to ensure brand and design standards on portal; act as a resource for digital design best practice to cross-channel internal teams. Drive the governance around digital asset management. Ensure the integrity of digital experiences and a consistent approach to user experience across enterprise digital touch points.
This role might be for you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of experience in a related field.
- Experience using methodologies such as Agile, Design Thinking, Lean UX, and Lean Startup.
- On-line and/off-line experience preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the company.
- Proven ability to present projects and status reports to senior management.
- Strong organization and analytic thinking skills, with ability to translate moderately complex content into user scenarios, flows and diagrams. Proven track record of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Designing for Sitecore and mobile are a plus
Come Get Swooned!!
Swoon Staffing handles the staffing needs of over 80 Fortune 500 clients.
We have won Best Staffing Agency to Work for in both 2014, 2015, & 2016 - as awarded by Monster.com
Swoon was also awarded the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the U.S. in 2016
See for yourself! Glassdoor reviews - #removed#/Reviews
Role: Senior Marketing Designer
Apply for this job now.