Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic Accounts Receivable professional with a proven record in retrieving aged debt?
If so, Elevation Recruitment Group may have the perfect role for you, as we are currently working in partnership with a key client based in the Rotherham area as they look to expand their busy Accounts Receivable function and appoint a highly experienced Credit Control & Sales Ledger Clerk!
This is a full time, permanent position.
Duties of the Credit Control & Sales Ledger Clerk will include:
* Chasing outstanding debt via telephone & email
* Ensuring timely collection of all debts & payments in accordance with the company's methods and procedures
* Building and maintaining strong working relationships with customers and colleagues
* Negotiating payment plans where necessary
* Escalating complex cases for subsequent action
* Reviewing outstanding debt
* Producing aged debt reports
* Raising sales invoices
* Dealing with any invoice/payment related queries
* Reconciliation of accounts
* Previous experience of working within a fast paced Accounts Receivable position
* Educated to GCSE level in Maths & English (Grade C or above)
* High level of written and spoken English
* Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel (pivot tables & v look ups)
* Ability to work well towards strict targets/deadlines
* Experience of preparation and development of monthly reports
Interviews for this role will be held as soon as possible, therefore if you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply today or get in touch to avoid missing out!