Company: Q RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for property wanting to start a career as a Sales Negotiator as our client is considering trainee applicants.
The role of the Sales Negotiator is to support the Branch Manager and colleagues to sell residential properties in West Essex. You'll be working as part of a small & professional team, and as such you will also be assisting the lettings department during busy periods.
Below is a list of your core duties:
- Present offers to vendors.
- Negotiate prices and or other sales terms.
- Secure instructions via signed terms of business.
- Create property details via company software in accordance with the company guidelines.
- Regularly review applicant database, to categorise those "own to sell" and "hot" applicants.
- Email and call out new instructions as per company policy.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price, using data available through Rightmove best price guide and similar.
- Book sales market appraisals.
- Provide conveyancing quotes to all buyers and sellers
- Refer clients to the financial advisor for qualification of offer
- Identify and carry out targeted marketing of brand through leafleting and door knocking.
- Maximise board presence.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple agency instructions where required.
- Book and accompany viewings. Feedback to the client
- Support your lettings colleagues as and when required
Skills required to be considered:
- Strong negotiation and selling skills. Ideally within the property sector
- Ambition, drive, and charisma.
- Smart and presentable.
- Knowledge of the local property market.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Strong organisational skills
- Full clean driving licence
Our client will be offering:
- A competitive basic salary of £20,000 pa
- Un-capped commission
- Excellent training & career progression
- Excellent working environment
- Access to a company pool car
Q Recruitment specialises in property recruitment across the UK.
Confidentiality; All communications are completely confidential. We will always contact you to discuss your requirements before submitting your CV to our client.
If you do not hear back from us within 2-working days, unfortunately, you have not been shortlisted for this role.