A global, IT Consultancy are looking for an Integration Architect to join them on a 6 month contract basis.
The role is fully remote position and will involve developing integration solutions for a large scale rail client.
This role is Inside IR35 and will require an umbrella set up.
Integration Architect Required Skills:
- 6-8+ years' experience in designing and developing integration solutions.
- Proven experience and skills working with integration technologies
- Solid understanding of SOA design principles, API's, integration patterns and messaging systems
- Experience in designing and developing integration solutions
- Experience with Swagger, JSON, XML, XML schemas, and SOAP and REST based web service development.
- Developing RESTFul APIs with RAML/OAS using Integration Platform.
- Implement the development of multiple interface services to connect both internal and external SOAP and REST web services.
- Develops, build, deploy and test Interface applications.
- Participate in discussions (involving onsite/offshore teams) for POC and development
- Experience with modern delivery models such as Scrum and Agile.
- Knowledge of continuous integration (CI) using Jenkins or other tools for timely builds, code coverage, running test
The interview process will be a 2 x stage video interview with the Portfolio Director this week with immediate on boarding taking place thereafter.
If this role is of interest, please apply now.