Our growing home health physician practice is in need of a full-time, experienced individual to assume responsibility for billing and collection of our commercial insurance, Medicare and Medicaid contracts. Experience in home health billing preferred.
· Timely submission of clean claims electronically and following up on unpaid claims.
· Establishes and maintains positive working relationship with other employees and vendors
· Must be able to maintain professional working relationship with all Government and Commercial Insurance entities to facilitate claims payment
· Prepare bi-weekly Cash Reports and Claims Billed reports for distribution to management
· Prepares month end close reports, included Accounts Receivable Aging in accordance with company policies
- Maintain the confidentially of all patient information in accordance with HIPAA policies
- Performs other specific projects related to billing, data entry and computer operations as needed
- Good Communications skills for interaction with Insurance companies & patients
· 2-3 years of Medical Insurance Billing experience a plus
· 1-3 years of home health billing experience preferred
· Thorough and working knowledge of Medicare Home Health billing and AHCCCS regulations and requirements
· Exhibits an understanding of CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10 coding regulations and guidelines
· Experience with technical aspects of electronic medical billing
· Strong computer skills and intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
· Highly organized and able to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
· Certified coursework in billing/collections or accounting preferred
Home Health Physician Group serving Chicagoland Area
Role: Medical Billing Specialist
Apply for this job now.