We are seeking an All Nursing Levels CNA, LPN, And RN to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Northeast Med Staff is a full service Medical Staffing Agency specializing in Per Diem and Long-Term Assignments. We work with over 80 different faculties throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and the greater New England area. Such facilities include, Long-Term Care, Rehabilitation, Med/Surg, Psychiatric, Assisted living, Adult Day programs, Schools, and many more.
Not only do we offer Personalized Schedule Design to fit your preferred work/life balance, we offer many wonderful benefits when you become a Team Member. We offer medical insurance and 401K to our full time Nurses and Aides, as well as training opportunities to those looking to add to their skills set. Further still, we host special events and reward our hardest working Nurses and Aides. We can not wait to have you join our Team!
You can sent us your resume, find us on Facebook or send us a message through our website!
Role: All Nursing Levels CNA, LPN, and RN
Apply for this job now.