High Paying Excellent Benefits / Bonuses Offered - Great Location! Day and Night Shifts Available
Lead HealthStaff is URGENTLY looking for patient-centered Registered Nurses with at least 2 years of recent acute care Intensive Care (ICU) nursing experience for a client looking to quickly fill their positions.
Hospitals and Locations:
- St, Joseph Hospital - Orange, CA
- St. Jude Medical Center - Fullerton, CA
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo, CA
- St. Mary Medical Center - Apple Valley, CA
Intensive Care (ICU) RN - $2,540 Per 36 Hours
$800 - Taxable Per 36 Hours
$1,440 - Untaxed Housing Stipend Per 36 Hours
$300 - Untaxed Meals/Incidentals Stipend Per 36 Hours
-- Total Tax-Free and Taxable Blended Hourly Pay Rate: $70.55 Per Hour
-- Pay Per Week Before Taxes: $2,540.00 Per 36 Hour Week / $10,160 Per Mo.
Discipline / Modality: Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care Unit (ICU) RN
Quantity: 7a - 7p or (1) 7p - 7a
Target Start Date: 11/12/18 & 12/17/18
Assignment Length: 13 weeks
Shift/Workdays: 7a - 7p, 7p - 7a
Licensure/Certifications: Registered Nurse (RN) License, BLS, ACLS, and NIHSS Certification for ICU RN's
Special Skills/Experience Required: 1+ years of Critical Care experience
What we need to submit you for interview:
- Resume (Updated)
- 2 recent Supervisory references of at least 1 year to validate work experience
- Unit Specific Certifications - (BLS, etc.)
- Completed specialty checklist (can be assigned and completed from our website)
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 years experience per specialties
- Competitive Weekly pay
- PTO accrued from Day 1 and accrues with each hour worked
- Premium OT Benefits
- Health benefits from Day 1 which includes vision/life/dental/short-term disability
- 401k with a 3% match and partial vestment after 1 year.
- $500-$750 referral bonus*
- Free CEU's
- Travel Allowances *
- Housing Stipend
- Location reimbursement up to $750
- 24/7 support line
- Clinical (nursing) support 7 days a week
How we put our Nurses First:
- We are have been in business for over 10 years, so we know the pitfalls of working with not so friendly nurse travel agencies
- Our recruiters understand that nurses sometimes live on opposite schedules and strive to build a relationship built on quality communication and friendship
- We don't submit you without your approval and no pressure sales tactics to land a job
- We explore all your options and let you make the decision, we guide you but ultimately give you the best choices to pick from with a sound peace of mind
- We communicate as much information as we can gather regarding your assignment from pay to the unit and hospital details. We want you to be informed and in control.
About Lead HealthStaff:
Lead Healthstaff is a leading healthcare staffing company based in Southern California with clients nationwide. The company focuses on travel nurse staffing, per diem nursing and allied healthcare staffing. The positive experience of our providers and clients is the company's core focus.
Apply now or email an updated resume for immediate consideration.
Lead Healthstaff is a leading provider of travel nursing jobs nationwide
Role: Intensive Care Registered Nurse, Travel RN (ICU) - Crisis Pay
Location: Orange County,
Apply for this job now.