Sports Minded- Entry Level - Marketing - Sales Management Training
Former Athletes Wanted for Sales & Marketing Management Training
In response to growing client demand, we are planning large-scale expansion for 2018! We're looking for energetic, goal-oriented candidates who thrive in a team atmosphere and are excited to face new challenges head-on.
As an athlete, you understand the importance of hard work and commitment to developing your craft in order to be the absolute BEST at what you do.
That EXACT SAME mentality is what we NEED in our future executives! We are looking to build a business from the ground up and go from a single location to multiple offices across the country in a very short time!
We employ a large number of former college and professional athletes who were some of the best in their leagues in baseball, soccer, football, hockey, wrestling, basketball, and more.
- MUST come from a sports background
- MUST be able to perform successfully in a team setting as well as individually with minimal supervision
- MUST be energetic, personable, and capable of getting those around you excited to set goals and break records
- MUST be willing to go the extra mile - whether that means taking someone new under your wing and helping them develop their own skills or just putting in extra time to make sure we hit our goals and deliver incredible results to our clients
- MUST LOVE performance-based advancement. Just as you wouldn't want someone to coach your team if they've never played your sport, we won't let anyone advance to a management role before they're capable of successfully executing the tasks of those they oversee. We will NEVER ask anyone to do something that we can't do or haven't done ourselves.
- MUST be available frequently for PAID travel to other markets like NYC, Miami, and Chicago
- MUST be committed to delivering the absolute BEST results for our clients and our organization, no matter how large or how small the task
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration to join our growing organization and start your career in a booming, RECESSION-PROOF industry! We are under pressure from our clients to fill these roles immediately, so candidates with open availability will be given priority.
Candidates with sports / athletics backgrounds in the following should apply: football, basketball, soccer, baseball, personal training, fitness, health, health and wellness, nutrition, gym, athletics, sports, athlete, team captain, wrestling, swimming, lacrosse, hockey, track and field, cross country, running, marathon, triathlon, cycling, weight lifting, body building, diving, rowing, crew, crew building, crew management, sports training, sports coaching, dancing, ballet, dancer, NCAA, Division I, Division II, Division III, professional sports, professional athlete, Dallas Cowboys, New Orleans Saints, Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Stars, Texas Rangers, former athlete, athletic scholarship, cheerleading, cheerleader, step team, volleyball, tennis, rugby, intramurals, intramural sports, college sports, quidditch, college athletics, quarterback, linebacker, defensive back, tight end, pitcher, receiver, running back, special teams, defense, offense, catcher, first base, outfield, third base, second base, point guard, post, goalie, coaching, teaching, training, alternate captain, sports marketing, sports management, sports law, sales, inside sales, outside sales, marketing, business, entrepreneurship, entrepreneur, events, fundraising, charity, nonprofit, community outreach, volunteer, leadership, public speaking, team management, team building, team lead.
We have an entire service life-cycle starts and finishes with two people in mind, our clients and our customers. Delivering more customer-focused experiences by incorporating high standards and open communication into our sales strategies ensures one thing success! Our Team try and test varied methodologies before we refine the process to achieve our clients desired results. Encouraging ongoing communication with our clients means that our interactions with their customers supersedes their competitors efforts.
Role: Advertising and Promotional Account Managers -- Entry Level
Location: Union City,
Apply for this job now.