New Journey AI/Genesis10 is actively seeking a Control System Technician resource for a Contract to Hire position with our client in Aurora, CO.
This position will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, design/implement/document control solutions for material handling systems to ensure operational performance of sortation systems, conveyors, scanners, cameras, and SCADA devices/programs.
We are looking for exceptional candidates to join our dynamic team. Apply now to begin your New Journey!About New Journey AI/Genesis10:
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Maintain and troubleshoot allVFDs, Motors/Wiring configurations, PLCs, Computers, Electrical Schematics, Control Circuits, and Preventive / Predictive maintenance
- Perform PLC Control level issue diagnosis and maintenance (Allen Bradley)
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components, photo-eyes, motor starters, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
- Collaborate and build relationships with all levels in the organization
As your partner of choice New Journey AI/Genesis10 actively promotes and encourages diversity and inclusion of all people regardless of race, religion, ethnicity or socio-economic status.
To view all career opportunities, visit us athttps://#removed#/career-opportunities/
"New Journey AI/Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V "