Maintenance Technician - Plastic Injection Molding
Richmond, IN 47374
Direct Hire - not a contract
1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift openings
Plastic Injection/Packaging Industry
Want a great job with benefits? NOW HIRING
Our Strategic Partner in Richmond, IN has immediate openings for Maintenance Technicians with Molding experience. Multiple Shifts open, Multiple Openings! This is central to our new growth drive for Q3 2018. Excellent pay, overtime available and benefits.
The Molding Technician will be responsible for the setup, calibration and maintenance of molding machines with a priority on top quality to increase efficiency and reduce waste.
- Adhere to all established policies concerning safety, quality and production.
- Make adjustments to molding machines in order to optimize cycle times and quality of parts and reduce product scrap.
- Perform mold changeovers.
- Clean molds and machines, complete paperwork and record downtime.
- Work closely with quality assurance and production teams to ensure quality products.
- Assist with color changes and material changes.
- 3-5 years previous molding process experience
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to obtain certifications in LOTO, forklift, Arc flash, etc. required for this position
- Ability to work in a team oriented, fast paced environment
Role: Maintenance Technician - Molding
Apply for this job now.