We are growing! Come build your career and a future with one of the largest and most respected moving and storage companies in America! We are actively seeking a Billing Department Associate for our office in Venice, FL.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Daily input of branch revenue in our accounting system
- Weekly reconciliation of revenue statements
- Prepare contractor commission statements
- Prepare salesperson commission statements
- Answering phones and branch inquires
- Collection on local past due invoices or returned checks
- Generate and process invoices
The successful candidate will work under the guidance and direction of Billing Supervisor and must adhere to departmental guidelines; should possess prior data entry/book keeping/accounting experience; possess a good sense of direction; dependable, strong work ethic and be able to professionally communicate with all levels. Must be able to work independently and within a team environment.
Moving industry experience desirable but not required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be extremely detail orientated
- Must be able to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Accurate 10-key abilities
- Proficient in MS Office
Our dynamic work environment offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career opportunities. For consideration, please email your resume along with salary requirements.
Role: Billing Department Associate
Apply for this job now.