The Plaza Group is a boutique real estate investment company located in Irvine, CA. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, willingness to perform detailed work, highly dependable, be flexible and multi-task in a fast paced environment. This administrative assistant role is a great opportunity to develop your skills within a stable, fun, and driven team! Previous experience in construction or real estate is a plus but not mandatory. Main responsibilities are listed below (but not limited to).
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them and directing them.
- Manage phone lines; assist with what you can, forward calls, take detailed messages to pass on.
- Maintain organized systems and continue to improve as needed.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail- file appropriately.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- We have professional weekly cleaning but light cleaning, pickup, restock may be required.
- Keep track of office supplies, order and refill as necessary.
- monitor and maintain office equipment
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Assist owner with daily tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office software
- Expert proficiency with Word and Excel
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent professional demeanor
- Highly Dependable
Role: Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.