Nursery Nurse required in the Hillingdon Area - for immediate start
We are currently searching for a Nursery Nurse in the Hillingdon area, who is able start immediately. This is a temp to perm position which has a strong likelihood to become permanent in the near future.
About the role:
We need someone to provide support to the Teacher in a Nursery class.
Working with children on the development of their learning and conducting observations providing feedback to staff and parents.
Ensuring all health and safety procedures are adhered to.
Experience and Qualifications:
- You must hold a CACHE Level 2/3 or a Degree
- At least 6 months experience in EYFS setting
- 3-6 months experience working within children in Nursery
What we can offer:
- Competitive pay package starting from £70-£80 (depending on experience)
- A dedicated consultant who deals with each borough so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
- Extra CPD courses available
- Mobile app and online access to monitor your diary and control when you work
We are looking for someone who is attracted to the prospect of working in an exciting environment and helping teachers and children reach their day to day goals.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please contact Aran on #removed#.