In this position, you will be in charge of preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, creating budgets and forecasts, and preparing audits, as well as managing internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. To be successful, candidates need to be highly adept at analytics and working in challenging, fast-paced environments. The person in this role will be well compensated and offered a benefits package and the opportunity for advancement.
How you will make an impact
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Commitment to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiativesJob Requirements:
- Skilled at time management
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Sharp, analytical thinking abilities, always seeking to draw connections and identify the "why"
- Prior work done in public accounting is desired
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- 2+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- ERP system experience
- Skill with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of Excel Formulas
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.