Job Description: Take Service calls and emails from customers needing service and maintain the Service Technician's daily schedules and dispatch the technicians as service calls are completed.
- Gather all customer information relevant to their service request and when dispatching to Service Technicians, communicate clearly on work to be performed.
- Schedule return trips with customers when parts are in.
- Maintain the on-call schedule for Service Technicians.
- Maintain customer database with current information.
- Track and resolve open service tickets.
- Clear and concise communications with department managers, employees and company customers, including keeping customers appraised as to company schedule and requested lead times.
- Provide company accounting with maintenance contract billing information.
- Minimize costs and unbillable time through the efficient utilization of resources.
- Must be able to quickly acquire a complete understanding of service operations from service ticket to invoicing process.
- Assist Service Manager in daily administrative duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Minimum of a 2 year degree and/or verified experience in a customer service environment.
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm and overtime as required.
- Solid PC skills with demonstrated proficiency in office productivity tools (Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written with a customer service approach.
- Ability to identify problem issues and provide resolution independently.
Jones & Frank is one of the largest Distributors, Service Providers, and Installers serving the energy infrastructure marketplace in the United States. The company maintains 22 branch offices and 3 distribution centers along the Atlantic seaboard and Midwest regions of the United States. Distribution, Service, and Installation services are provided nationally, and include a network of almost 250 service personnel located throughout their footprint. The focus of the company continues to be Service, Distribution, Installation and Technology Solutions for Fuel and Fluid Handling Systems. A nationwide approach to Project Management, Wholesale Distribution, and Certified Training has been added as the company responds to market conditions and customer needs.
For over three decades, ANS Distributing has been supplying equipment to petroleum marketers from single-site service stations and national chains, to wholesalers and technicians. We go out of our way to deliver what you need, when you need it, always at the best price.
ANS Distributing is a division of Jones & Frank, the largest value-added re-seller of petroleum handling equipment in the United States. We provide ongoing product training, competitive compensation and benefits, and ample opportunities for advancement.
The Company continues to grow aggressively and expand into new markets. This pattern of growth and success comes from an unwavering commitment to recruit, train, and keep the best employees in the industry. Employees now number over 400 and many have 25+ years of industry experience. Product lines are a mainstay of the company's growth curve and new lines are reviewed and evaluated continually to bring the best to the marketplace.
*Jones & Frank is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Our policy reflects and affirms the Company's commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Apply for this job now.