As a UX Researcher, you conduct independent research, analyze user behavior and work with UX Designers, Product Managers and Engineers to improve our product features and develop new ones.
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and Researchers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Preparing user research activities (working with the recruiters to schedule study sessions, setting up the usability lab etc.).
- Planning, observing and moderating usability testing sessions and interviews.
- Administering questionnaires, surveys, and interviews.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and presentations.
- B.A./B.S. (completed) or M.A/M.S./Ph.D. (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior; or in lieu or degree, 2+ years of related work experience.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work fairly independently on a variety of tasks.
- Interest in general research and user research methods.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Advertising industry experience.
- Technical aptitude, familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools preferred.
- Knowledge of basic statistical concepts preferred.
We are a boutique staffing firm that works with various companies in hiring full-time roles.
Role: UX Researcher (Onsite w. Google)-NY
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.