Early Years (EYFS)
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification or above.
Contract dates: September 2021 start.
A welcoming Primary School in Dudley are seeking a hard-working and enthusiastic Early Years Practitioner.
This inclusive Primary School are seeking an EYFS specialist classroom assistant who can assist the teachers with the general day to day running of the classrooms, as well as 1:1 support and conducting small group activities.
The applicant also needs to be First Aid trained and hold a valid certificate.
The role is to start in September 2021 and to continue to run for the foreseeable future (on-going).
To be considered for the EYFS Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Have a minimum of a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification.
- Have experience of delivering lessons.
- Be confident in your abilities to engage EYFS pupils ( Nursery / Reception ).
- Have the ability to work well within this inclusive team of Early Years Specialists.
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a EYFS Practitioner who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our Primary Team on #removed#.