Cladding Project Manager - Manchester & Cumbria Works
My client are a steelwork and cladding contractor.Specialising in the design, fabrication and erection of steel framed buildings.The Role - Cladding Project Manager
- To liaise closely with Contract Managers and Site Operatives to ensure each project runs smoothly on a daily - weekly basis.
- Attend weekly, or as required, site progress meetings with clients/main contractors.
- Internally plan a project with Contract Managers to highlight most efficient working systems and methods, and then implement those methods on site.
- Monitoring the coordination on site to ensure that the maximum efficiency is afforded to labour and plant and reporting back to Contracts manager and other department, where such efficiency is impeded.
- Ensure that the sub-contractors’ progress claims are relevant to monies invoiced.
- Responsible for the management of direct labour, sub-contractors, co-ordination with the Client and his representatives.
Please do click apply for this new role if you feel you fit the credentials!Cladding Project Manager - Cladding/Steelwork/ - Manchester /Cumbria
Role: Project Manager - Manchester & Cumbria Works
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North West
Apply for this job now.