Staff Nurse required in Fareham, Hampshire , £19 Per hour, Days/Nights
Elderly Care & Dementia Care
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful well managed nursing home in Fareham, Hampshire offering industry leading rates of pay and exceptional training for all their staff at all levels. This Home provides nursing services to with the elderly with Dementia. If you have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach this role would be a great opportunity to be part of a well established a supportive team.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free on-site parking
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref : SW13929
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.