The largest Coin-Op Laundromat in North East is actively seeking a passionate, dedicated, experienced District Manager who can successfully lead the existing business and help facilitate growth. Clean Rite is aggressively expanding in the North East and is seeking talented District Manager candidates to help execute its growth objectives.
This is a tremendous opportunity for the right candidate ready to leverage their skills and jumpstart their career to the next level of operations management with a well established, growing, retail organization.
• Responsible for the development of branch strategic and tactical operations and implementing corporate initiatives and strategies in accordance with the company's core purpose and values.
• Responsible for implementing new business processes within district stores and personnel under their command
• Recruit, Train, Coach and Supervise Store Managers and provide leadership to individual Customer Service Reps
• Assist in the design, implementation and management of incentive policies
• Works in conjunction with corporate to provide superior service to our customers and insure profitability on the entire business.
• Develops monthly operations business plans which outline the tactical programs, actions, and expected results to ensure effective implementation of programs related to key strategies.
• Effectively prepare annual budgets and periodically forecast the business within their business unit.
• Prepares weekly and monthly reports as a means to detail areas of the business that need improvement in the business unit.
• Ensures that store locations conform with local or federal governmental regulations and law enforcement
• Ensures alignment through appropriate communications within and between the field, accounting and corporate.
• Maintains and supports prescribed Human Resource programs of employee relations, health and safety, training and development, etc. for all employees in their business unit.
• Works with Administration/Billing, Human Resources, Legal, Finance, Customer Service, etc. to ensure all functions are properly planned and executed within the branch and improvements are made organizationally.
• Keeps other functional areas informed about operations plans, objectives, issues, needs and achievements; encourage inter-departmental communication and cooperation; participates in organizational planning
Please respond with detailed cover letter explaining why you feel you are a good fit for this position and your resume.
Role: District Manager
Location: Rego Park,
Apply for this job now.