Occupational Therapist / Certified Hand Therapist (CHT)
- Monday through Friday
- Must Work 2 Evenings per Week
- Other Hours Flexible/Negotiable
- Clinic Open 7:00am to 7:00pm Daily
- $90,000 to $95,000+ Starting Base Salary, highly negotiable dependent upon experience
- Quarterly Bonuses ($1,300 to $2,400 per quarter)
- Liability Insurance Coverage
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account w/ Employer Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Uniform Allowance
- Additional Benefits Negotiable
- North Canton, Ohio
- New Philadelphia, Ohio
The new occupational therapist/CHT will split their time between the North Canton and New Philadelphia locations. Exact split and work schedule is flexible.
Since 2005, this thriving orthopedic practice has been serving the needs of local residents in North Canton - they are excited to expand to New Philadelphia in 2018 and bring needed care to even more patients. They employ more than 10 physicians and mid-level providers, who are complemented by a robust team of therapists and clinical assistants. They are affiliated with several area hospitals and offer services such as orthopedic surgeries, occupational therapy, physical therapy, orthopedic urgent care, and more.
The new occupational therapist must also be a certified hand therapist (CHT).
After a thorough orientation to the practice, the new therapist will initially see 9 to 10 patients per day. This number will increase to a maximum of no more than 20 patients in a given shift - the actual number of patients per shift depends upon hours worked and types of appointments scheduled.
The clinical work will center around evaluation and management of orthopedic patients:
- see patients referred by practice physicians and mid-level providers
- conduct initial examinations and evaluations of newly referred patients
- create therapy plans and coordinate execution of plans with other staff members
- oversee physical therapy and occupational therapy assistants
- when needed, conduct therapy sessions due to assistant absences
- conduct final examinations and evaluations to ascertain effectiveness of therapy and further needs
This will be a highly independent, but also well-supported, role.
There are no weekend requirements.
The practice utilizes the Clinicient EHR
- current Ohio occupational therapist license
- current CHT designation
- completion of an accredited occupational therapy program
- at least 1 year of experience
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jenn Kunkel at #removed# or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit #removed#/jobs for a full list of available opportunities with CHS Recruiting.
At CHS Recruiting, we are proud to bring our healthcare recruitment expertise to job seekers and hiring managers across the country. We partner with practices large and small, healthcare systems, home health organizations, and more, working with clinical providers to find perfect long-term matches. Our philosophy is "candidates first" and we work with our applicants through every step of the process, from the initial resume review through contract negotiation.
Role: Full-Time Occupational Therapist / Certified Hand Therapist Needed
Location: New Philadelphia,
Apply for this job now.