We are seeking a highly motivated, driven and experienced sales professional to fill our Senior Director of Sales position. The successful candidate’s core focus will be to help diversify & grow our distribution operations business. This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the United States.
Distribution Performance Solutions (DPS) offer complete distribution operations and systems solutions, including supply chain and distribution strategy, total operations design, turnkey material handling systems, systems implementation and integration, and long-term support. DPS is part of the Naumann Hobbs Material Handling Company.
Naumann Hobbs is the largest Material Handling Equipment Company in the Southwest. Naumann/Hobbs Material Handling, Inc. sells, rents, services and supplies parts on an extensive line of material handling products. We are a staple in Phoenix valley and a solid employee owned company with almost 70 years of business experience and over 100 million in annual sales.
What you will do:
- Forecast annual sales plan and manage daily schedule to work toward goals
- Manage and grow relationships with current customers
- Regular customer contact to understand and identify opportunities to introduce products, services, and solutions.
- Develop new customer relationships by identifying business needs and growth plans, educating key decision makers, and recommending integrated solutions to achieve business goals.
- Continuing communication with current, previous and potential customers with new products and solutions to their needs
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Collect data that accurately represents customer requirements.
- Develop proposals that meet client’s specifications. Present and discuss proposal with clients
- Follow-up on all proposals, negotiate, and close.
- Open communication during the project duration, keeping the customer informed and proactively ensuring satisfaction.
- Always provide the highest level of customer service and support
- Develop relationships with key suppliers
- Perform market research by monitoring competitor price, product, and service strategies.
- Direct experience in the supply chain and material handling/distribution business a must
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Strong PowerPoint and excel skills are essential
- Strong project management and organizational skills required
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to anticipate shifting priorities
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and work effectively under pressure while producing accurate and consistent results
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced and dynamic environment
Distribution Performance Solutions takes a data-driven approach to meeting our clients’ business goals. We call this approach DCPerform. DCPerform is guided by our clients’ business case and ROI and delivers measurable results in increased productivity accuracy, quality, throughput capacity, and storage capacity, as well as improved customer service and decreased operating costs.
Our comprehensive services and solutions are implemented across the supply chain and distribution operations from strategy to design to implementation and range from simple to sophisticated. Every need that our client has is important.
With deep supply chain and distribution operations experience and expertise, we are able to offer a complete understanding of your distribution challenges from operational process improvements through the utilization of technology to drive results.
Role: Senior Director of Sales
Apply for this job now.