You will be a part of the Group's Legal and Compliance team and you will report directly to the Group's General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer.
An Asset manager devoted to sustainable and quantitative investment management.
On a day-to-day basis you will
* Work closely with the Group's General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer to implement and oversee the Group's Compliance framework
* Devise and implement appropriate Compliance processes, policies and procedures
* Monitor and manage existing processes
* Review and approve marketing materials and activities
* Manage regulatory reporting
- Strong understanding of the FCA's regulatory framework
- Understanding of other international regulatory frameworks
- Strong abilities in researching, drafting and implementing Compliance procedures
- Organisational diligence in managing reporting
- Proven judgement in understanding commercial and legal risks
Role: Compliance Officer - ESG Investment Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South West London, London, London
Apply for this job now.