An exciting position has become available for a full time Quantity Surveyor to join a friendly team based in Warrington. The successful candidate will earn up to 50k DOE. The successful candidate will have significant experience as an established QS within the fitout sector. Prior experience of working on framework contracts or fast paced fitout contracts is essential.
- Ideally hold a relevant quantity surveying degree qualification and will have experience as an active and effective team member in respect of cost and commercial matters on fast-track/multiple projects within a banking or retail framework team
- Be a dedicated and results-driven surveyor with a successful background in the achievement of profitable contracts
- An analytical approach and excellent time management skills are imperative to the role.
- Be flexible in terms of hours work
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Be computer literate, be fully IT literate in MS Word and Excel (at intermediate level)
- Hold a CSCS Regular site visitor card
- Have a demonstrable ability to work well as part of a team, interacting positively with colleagues, and with internal and external clients.
- Preparation of Interim Valuations
- Final Account negotiations and settlement
- Cost Valuation Reporting
- Assisting the estimating department in tender preparation
- Carry out site visits
- Liaise with clients and attend client meetings
- Analysis of project costs
- Managing subcontractor appointment and valuations
Our client create environments in which people can thrive. This is true both in terms of the work we do and the type of company we are. They aim to establish long-term mutually beneficial partnerships with all their clients and they work to ensure that their staff have the resources, training and support they need to do the best possible job and get the most out of their professional lives.
The company work closely with their clients, providing an end-to-end service right from the start of each project to get an in-depth understanding of their technical and operational needs. This allows them to create tailor-made solutions that will fully meet their requirements. On every project they always look for ways in which they can add value by providing innovative solutions and by streamlining delivery.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic team
- To become part of a brilliant company
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set in the field
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Estimator, Estimator, Construction, Surveyor, Estimator, Construction Estimator, Surveyor jobs, Estimator, Projects, Construction Development, Project Manager