This is a direct hire opportunity! Full time, with benefits:
Medical - Dental/Vision/401K/Basic/Supplemental Life Insurance
Must be SERFF certified.
Third party Administration/Health Insurance Experience Preferred
Apply here today, then call Lauren at 727-577-4982 ex: 2335 to set up your phone screen! This is a great growing company, with a happy team proud of their longevity! Most have been there 20+ years.
Supports group operations by completing premium and commission processing; ensuring premium, cash, and account accuracy.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must be knowledgeable and experienced in insurance compliance, specifically A&H forms (life only is not acceptable), all aspects. Must be knowledgeable and experienced with computer and various software programs specific to Compliance (example: Wolters Kluwer NILS). This includes use of the internet and how to access the State Insurance Departments. Understanding of legal terminology applicable to insurance. Understanding of content of actuarial memorandums (to the extent that it can be read when necessary for filing purposes). Ability to concentrate and research. Honesty, as well as respect, for the company and its policies & procedures is crucial.
Must have: Four (4) year college degree or FLMI and/or AIRC, and minimum of four (4) years in a Compliance position.
* Prepares work to be processed by gathering, sorting, organizing, and recording data, information, and documents. Process daily, weekly, and monthly commissions.
* Completes premium and commission processing by making allocations to group policies, billing months, and product lines; resolving billing, premium, and commission problems.
* Ensures premium accuracy by completing daily balancing procedures.
* Satisfies Internal Revenue Service requirements by collecting information; completing appropriate schedules and forms; preparing quarterly accrual and annual reinsurance worksheets.
* Ensures cash acuracy by reconciling daily cash receipts; resolving processing errors; clearing suspense items.
* Ensures account accuracy by executing delinquency procedures.
* Maintains commission records by entering policyholder and agent information; mailing statements.
* Maintains quality results by following standards.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Enhances accounting department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Strong Data entry, (30WPM typing) Great phone presence, Great CSR skills, Data Processing, Attention to Detail, Tax, Reporting Skills, Organization, Data Entry Skills, Accounting experience, advanced excel, V lookups etc,, Administrative Writing Skills, Quality Focus, Productivity, Positive attitude, Will to work, Team player
SalaryUSD 50000 - 55000 Per Year
Job StatusFull Time
Role: Compliance Analyst Direct Hire
Apply for this job now.