£27,337 to £32,819
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience for this position is 6 months in a similar setting.
April 2021, permanent
Operations Manager required to join a dynamic, exciting school in South London. To start April 2021. This position is full time, permanent. You will be leading a team of 2, supervising the maintenance of the school site to ensure a safe environment for the community.
The school is a mixed state school in South London. Behaviour is good and this school boasts a large site, grounds and various facilities. Located within walking distance from a popular tube station with parking available on site.
To be considered for this Operations Manager position, you will:
- Be able to maintain the school building, grounds, facilities and amenities
- Be familiar with school policies with regards to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Have a least 6 months experience in a similar role.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent relevant references and valid DBS/police checks
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our team on #removed#.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.