Teachers required to work in the High Peak covering teachers on a part time flexible supply basis.
Highlights of the Supply Teacher position;
- Part time flexible supply teaching fitted around your availability
- Teaching in secondary schools in Glossop, New Mills, Chapel and Buxton
- Weekly pay through Teaching Personnel on Pay as You Earn
- Varying routine teaching your subject specialism or alternative subjects across different schools
Teaching Personnel are looking to find qualified s3econdary school teachers to work as supply teachers in our partner schools. Secondary school teachers working for Teaching Personnel will be provided with ongoing support and have access to our CPD training and development academy.
As a supply teacher you will be provided with work that matches your personal circumstance whether this is day to day supply cover or short term assignment of a few weeks or up to 1 term. Generally supply teachers on short term assignments would not have to take on the full workload that permanent teachers have of planning, making and extra curricular activities.
If you were looking to apply for the role of supply teacher in the High Peak we will require the following;
- School based references
- Fully enhanced DBS certificate
- Qualified teacher status in the UK or relevant teaching qualification
To apply and be considered please respond with your CV and a short covering letter outlining your reason for wanting to teach on a supply basis.