We’re a young, expanding business that can offer a clear path for development in Account Management and consultancy for the right candidate. Check out our website - #removed#
At the top line, the role involves
- Working within a small team assisting in managing sales programs on a day to day basis
- Proactively working with clients to resolve queries and provide support
- Creating reports that highlight best practice and training opportunities
- Completing account maintenance and administrative tasks (setting up users, updating client information, etc.)
- Provide professional representation at promotional events to gain new customers - SALES
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and a quick learner.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Able to work autonomously but must also be a team player
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational/analytical skills
- Adapts well to change.
- Ability to think outside the box - every sales program we put together is different to fit our client’s needs.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and consistently meets deadlines.
- Works well independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and Outlook)
Fitness, trainer, personal trainer, gym trainer, defense coach, football coach, tennis coach, varsity coach, assistant coach, sales trainer, sales training, strength training, train, personal, coach, football, baseball, basketball, hockey, rugby, cheer, dance, instructor, instructing, captain, varsity, tennis, soccer, polo, team, player, play, champion, champions, state, business experience, business administration, small business administration, degree business administration, master business administration, management business administration, business administration bachelor, office business, small business, business restaurant, marketing business, international business, business sales development, management small business, fun, growth, expansion, advancement, money, team , global business, business sales marketing, marketing management business, marketing business opportunity, marketing business development, marketing advertising business, business, businesses, business management, Entry level sales, marketing, entry level sales and marketing, entry level sales entrepreneur, entry level sales manager, entry level sales representative, entry level sales rep, entry level sales trainee, retail entry level sales, restaurant entry level sales, entry level sales cashier, store entry level sales, counter entry level sales, entertainment entry level sales, direct entry level sales, face to face entry level sales, tele entry level sales, entry level sales management, entry level sales training, entry level sales conferences, auto entry level sales, internet entry level sales, phone entry level sales, hospitality entry level sales, newspaper entry level sales, account entry level sales, entry level sales leadership, marketing, sales, entry level marketing, entry level sales, full time sales, full time marketing, inside sales, inside sales and marketing, inside marketing, outside sales, outside marketing, retail sales and marketing, hospitality sales and marketing, sales and marketing management, sales and marketing trainee, sales and marketing trainer, sales and marketing team lead, sports marketing, retail marketing, promotional sales and marketing, event sales and marketing, telemarketing and sales, marketing and sales brand awareness, technology sales and marketing, team lead sales and marketing, entry level full time sales and marketing, marketing and sales team lead, hospitality sales, Chicago marketing and sales, Illinois marketing and sales, part time marketing and sales, sales and marketing acquisitions, sales and marketing customer service.
Mehta Marketing Inc (Pittsburgh, PA) is a business consulting firm that specializes in growth strategy, marketing and sales campaign development/ management, and leadership guidance. What we do, however, is not nearly as important as why we do it. We are in business to make a difference; our clients, our customers, and our employees all trust some aspect of their life or business with us and we are committed to making a positive impact on all of them. Our motto at Mehta Marketing is, “we say what we do and we do what we say” and we live it. Following through on commitments is of utmost importance when you are establishing any type of relationship, business or personal, and for us- business IS personal.
Role: Sales and Customer Service
Apply for this job now.