XLC Services, LLC is a subsidiary of d.e. Foxx & Associates, Inc., a single-source provider of distribution and manufacturing support. We position our clients to focus on their core operation, with assurance that support functions are managed well. XLC provides the knowledge, staffing resources and management expertise that will decrease our client's cost while ensuring inventory accuracy, reliable quality and above standard production. While performing fundamentals, our management and support team use analytical processes to find innovative means to provide our clients with cost savings.
XLC Services is currently seeking experienced Material Handlers for our operations in Andover, MA. These are full time 2nd and 3rd shift positions working 40 hours per week. $15.50 per hour.
Must be able to work in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and internal safety guidelines and training, including (but not limited to) the maneuver and handling of all containers with proper material-handling equipment, duties involving hazardous wastes, etc.
- Maintains neat, orderly and clean shop floor and workplace at all times.
- Reports any issues or problems to management.
- Maintains accurate records of all work functions performed.
- Logs information as required on daily work sheets.
- Takes inventory of material and makes or reports corrections as needed.
- Performs other duties as required , such as dispensing and material handling.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient basic math skills (Metric vs. English system)
- 2 - 4 years related experience in a production environment
- Trained or knowledgeable in dispensing or batch-processing manufacturing, bar coding and automated dosing systems
- Forklift experience (Stand up)
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Must understand work procedures, methods, use of required equipment and computerized work instructions.
- Must be committed to quality and possess the ability to recognize bad or poor ingredients and maximize the use of available resources to increase productivity.
- May be required to wear respirator for chemical exposure.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. and manipulate, push/pull and roll containers that weigh up to 500 lbs.
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching, bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, grasping, and crouching is required.
- Use of foot pedals and typing on a computer may be necessary.
d.e. Foxx & Associates is a collection of distinctive brands interconnected with a common focus, each delivering innovative solutions to organizations with labor intensive functions and facilities with high traffic volume. With over 35 years of experience, we serve a client list of primarily Fortune 1000 business entities in the U.S. and Canada, employing over 2,000 people. Our "results-focused" culture has solidified each d.e. Foxx brand's reputation as an industry leader in each of our service offerings.
XLC Services, LLC is a single-source provider of distribution and manufacturing support. We position our clients to focus on their core operation, with assurance that support functions are managed well. We provide the knowledge, staffing resources and management expertise that will decrease our client's cost while ensuring inventory accuracy, reliable quality and above standard production. While performing fundamentals, our management and support team use analytical processes to find innovative means to provide our clients with cost savings.
FX FACILITY GROUP (which includes Foxx Construction) is a construction and facility management services company. Effective construction management and facility management supports and enhances our clients’ sustainable competitive advantage. Clients rely on us as a strategic business partners - for our technical expertise and cost-saving strategies our team brings to every project. Understanding client objectives and needs is critical to achieving excellence.
Verastex is a leading Managed Service Provider that provides comprehensive procurement and supplier management solutions. We deliver savings, compliance, and enhanced service. Savings and optimization is achieved through a combination of enhanced supplier relationships, spend consolidation and request management. Our approach includes tools and process to drive standardization and controls to identify and address transactions that are consistent with client policies.
Role: Forklift Operator
Apply for this job now.