Special Needs Teacher
Are you looking for flexible work across the Cheshire area to fit around your schedule?
Are you seeking an exciting new challenge?
We are looking for a SEND Supply Teacher / Special Needs Supply Teacher for a variety of SEND schools including PRU, learning centres and residential homes.
Our long-standing relationships with schools means that we can find you the position that's right for you giving you guidance and advice along the way.
The roles available will be delivering an engaging curriculum and requires versatile SEND Supply Teacher / Special Needs Supply Teacher who is creative and caring in their approach.
The ideal SEND Supply Teacher / Special Needs Supply Teacher will have:
- UK QTS (NQTs welcome) with SEND experience
- The ability to follow the National Curriculum and provide creative lessons
- Positive approach to teaching children with SEND
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
- Fantastic classroom management
In return the successful SEND Supply Teacher / Special Needs Supply Teacher will receive:
- A great rate of pay
- Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons
- The chance to choose when you want to work
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated SEND Consultant
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Offer free CPD advice and support
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you're interested in supply teaching, please send your CV to #removed# or call Isaac Bailey on #removed#.