Sales Office Administrator - Competitive - Mitcham, CR4 £26-30k plus bonus.
Are you an intelligent, professional and articulate individual with an excellent telephone manner and IT skills? An opportunity has risen to be a Sales Office Administrator at a very busy sales office that supplies a wide range of janitorial and hygiene supplies.
The role also encompasses assisting the Managing Director on an ad-hoc basis with the management of his specific large contract and tender obligations.
The key responsibilities of a Sales Office Administrator include, but are not limited to:
- Processing incoming orders on our in-house computer system.
- Dealing with customer queries on the telephone or via email.
- Other general office duties including: producing and distributing quotes, interpreting information and logging customer details.
The company is an independent, family owned business which sells a selection of products from an extensive range of industrial and retail janitorial, hygiene and packaging products including PPE.
We are committed to serving our customers with quality products, superb value and unparalleled service. Our dedicated, knowledgeable Customer Service Team is backed up with two fully stocked warehouses and our own fleet of vehicles to service deliveries.
The key skills and qualities of a Sales Office Administrator:
- Experience working in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- A great sense of humour, self-motivated, positive and eager to learn.
- Able to work comfortably both as part of a team and on their own initiative.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- IT skills.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.