Job Title: Therapist - Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Marriage Family Therapist or Psychologist
Job Status: Full Time
TrueCare is a leading Federally Qualified Health Center in San Diego and Riverside counties that has been caring for the community for over 40 years. We provide an extraordinary and collaborative team-based care approach to serve our diverse communities. TrueCare is more than just a place to work; it feels like home. Sound like a fit? We'd love to hear from you!
The Therapist, is an integral part of the primary care treatment team, identifies, triages and manages primary care patients with medical and behavioral health problems. This includes providing skill training through psycho-education and patient education strategies and developing specific behavioral/therapeutic treatment plans for patients. The Therapist also assists primary health care providers in recognizing and treating mental disorders and psychosocial problems, detecting "at risk" patients, and assessing the clinical status of patients referred by the primary care provider.
- Master's degree in Social Work, or PhD / PsyD in Psychology from an accredited program.
- Licensed in California as a Psychologist, LCSW or MFT
- At least two (2) years' experience providing psychotherapy (CBT based models preferred) with children, adults and adolescents.
- Computer proficiency, particularly with Electronic Health/Medical Record systems and the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English Preferred
Join our TrueCare team and receive a superior benefit package featuring flexible options to fit your lifestyle:
- Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision coverage with low co-pays
- Employer paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage
- Supplemental Life and AD&D coverage at competitive group rates
- Employer paid Employee Assistance Program for financial planning, taxes and other life issues
- Education benefits to further your passion
- Retirement Savings Plan with discretionary employer match to eligible participants
- National Health Corps. Loan repayment approved site
At Truecare, we put your health first. Our compassionate team understands your needs and provides a heartfelt welcome to each and every person who walks through our doors.
Visit truecare.org to learn more! Health Inside. Come in! Salud Adentro. Bienvenido!
TrueCare is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.