BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
My client, a growing food company, is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in the private label marketspace. I am interested in sales professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term relationships at national retail, convenience and private label organizations.
First and foremost, I am looking for a leader who understands how to leverage the company's capabilities to capitalize on business trends, relationships and opportunities. I am looking for business development executive candidates who are customer-focused and ready to solve the changing needs of clients and who can implement the company's sales strategies to corporations and their C-Suites.
Candidates should have strong communication skills, self-motivation, excellent organization skills, experience in presenting to corporations and C-Suite level employees, as well as the ability to manage projects and customers in an evolving industry landscape. Applicants should be able to travel.
- Develop customer relationships and opportunities within the national retail, convenience and private label industry segment.
- Work with team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Work with the sales team to implement customer specific strategies and successful outcomes.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to potential customers, current customers and at conference and trade show settings.
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring new opportunities.
- Closes new business deals.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Ability to develop relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP systems.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Ability to travel up to 75%.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Academic Requirement of a four-year college degree. Minimum five years experience in a high-level sales and business development.
No visa sponsorship (H1-B, etc.) available at this time, sorry.
Coyote Technical & Executive Sourcing provides recruiting and staffing services. Our team of result-oriented professionals possesses experience in diverse industries, which means our placements range from blue-collar machinists to high-level executives.
Our team of seasoned professionals specializes in recruiting qualified candidates in the Engineering, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Healthcare, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Plastics Manufacturing, Aerospace, and Automotive Industries. Our mission is to place every candidate in a position where they can succeed professionally.
Refer to our job board for incredible job opportunities.
Role: Business Development Executive
Location: St Louis,
Apply for this job now.