Responsibilities and Duties
- Create a sanitation schedule to optimize working hours for the members of the sanitation department.
- Follow cleaning SOPs specific to each portion of the line.
- Take part in the continual refinement and creation of SOPs when necessary.
- Ensure compliance with necessary documentation specific to line sanitation.
- Work with vendors to ensure that industry leading chemicals are being used, pricing is competitive, and that food safety compliance is adhered to.
- Develop a training and continual education program for all members of the sanitation team.
- Provide a leadership role with respect to all verification testing.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years previous work in compliance based activities. Examples of such activities are: Food safety programs, Sanitation, Industrial hygiene, etc. A college degree in a related field is an acceptable substitute for work experience.
- Experience leading a team/working in a supervisory capacity.
- Ability to effectively work with MS Excel.
Nanak Foods is the largest federally approved Indian dairy in North America that specializes in producing Indian: Appetizers, Dairy, and Desserts in a state-of-the-art facility and ships to more than 15 countries around the world. We strive to maintain our best tasting and high-quality products with the use of finest quality ingredients. The multicultural workforce and its expertise has enabled us to not only prosper, but also enabled personal development for our employees. We have a great opportunity for you to work with Nanak Foods! This is an excellent opportunity for any individual to join our fun and growth-oriented team.
Role: Sanitation Supervisor
Apply for this job now.