QA Roles and Responsibilities
· The ideal candidate will have the ability to work quickly and effectively within tight schedules, demonstrate strong problem-solving skills. You must be flexible with your work hourly schedule.
· After extensive training you may be required to travel to meet customer needs.
· You will be required to manage inspection activity including identification and implementation of inspection criteria/processes. This includes managing inspectors;
· Maintain a safe working environment and compliance with company procedures, rules and regulations.
· As the Quality Assurance Supervisor you will work as a leader, a team member and occasionally along.
· Strong communication skills (oral and written) combined with a superior customer service approach toward clients and co-workers are expected.
· Overtime and shift work may be required.
Ideal candidate fit
· You will be in a working Quality Assurance Supervisor capacity
· The position works with many upstate Tier 1 and Tier 2 manufacturers
· Work week is up to 6 days and 60 hours (OT is Mandatory)
· You must be able to work in a standing position and perform physical work
· A minimum of 5 years work experience.
· Personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Customer service excellence.
· Able to work both as a team member & independently.
· Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite).
· Professional appearance.
· Military experience is an asset but not required.
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization, delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. With locations across the United States, we're well positioned to partner with clients and candidates to ensure a successful match of employee talent with customer needs. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance!
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
Role: Quality Inspection Supervisor
Apply for this job now.