Hospitality Sales Representative
Are you bored with your current role? Or maybe you're simply looking for a change?
Want to really bring your true flavours to life?
Why not transfer your skills to events?
We’re a fresh-faced direct sales and marketing firm ready to shake up the industry. With decades of experience in the industry, we’re ready to change your marketing experiences from peanuts to caviar.
The Role of our Hospitality Sales Representative
- Communicate with clients and resolve issues as needed
- Interface with customers at live direct marketing events
- Offer price structures and amend as needed
- Keep track of sales and records
- Give informative answers to all questions in a friendly manner
- Go above and beyond in service to clients and their customers
- Help build a customer base
- Attend staff meetings and/or meetings with clients
- Help up-sell whenever possible
- Learn every aspect of the company to wear different hats as required
Our Environment consists of:
- Teamwork and friendly competition
- Like-minded people working towards a common goal
- A productive place to learn and build business relationships
People from a background in bar work, waiting tables, hospitality, catering, hotel work, reception or similar that would consider a career change in marketing, sales, leadership, business or management are encouraged to get in touch with us!
Apply now to take the next step towards the future you deserve!
We’re a fresh-faced direct sales and marketing firm ready to shake up the industry.
Here at Caviar, we want to change the face of the sales and marketing sector. We’re experts in providing new twists on traditional marketing techniques. We’re all about creativity, and we’re passionate about creating bespoke campaigns that match the personalities of our clients while providing the luxury, caviar aspect to each of our efforts.
Caviar’s primary mission is to stand out from the crowd. We’re all about going back to the basics and the importance of face-to-face campaigns! We believe that we differ from other agencies due to our energy, vision, and determination to provide long lasting and memorable experiences.
We strive to keep excitable energy evident in each of our campaigns; understanding that this is important at all levels of our business from the in-house development of our brand ambassadors to our CEO’s leadership style. Caviar is a sales and marketing firm like you’ve never seen, and we’re eager to show you exactly what we mean!
Role: Hospitality Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.