Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Marketing Manager
General Statement of Role:
Works with the marketing manager and vice president to create and implement marketing strategies that meet the association’s objectives.
Provide administrative support to the Marketing department staff.
· Manage our social media presence including overseeing social media accounts, staying current on trends across social media platforms (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), and building and executing a social media strategy through research benchmarking and messaging.
· Assist with website content management
· Contribute to the creation of marketing content (i.e. blog posts, social media posts, e-mails, infographics, and web content).
· Assist with generating meeting materials.
· Monitor and track publicity.
· Assist the data services department with the monthly statistical report.
· Assist in the development of presentations.
Ideal candidate is a responsive, self-starter with the ability to support strategic marketing plans. Position requires a bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of journalism, marketing, digital and/or social media experience with excellent communications, writing and editing skills. Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs, and have experience with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Candidate must have expertise in multiple social media platforms and demonstrate social networking experience and knowledge of social analytics tools including but not limited to SEO, keyword searches, and Google Analytics. Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively. Experience with html coding is a plus. Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines. Attention to detail is a must.
This is a full time, direct hire, permanent position that offers a complete benefits package, business casual office environment and generous 401(k) match.
Role: Marketing Coordinator
Apply for this job now.